Monday, October 11, 2010

The Hare Awakens

Alas as with the tortoise and the hare this hare took a week long nap in the matter of reading the Bible. I have awakened, however, and am now on day 19. I hope to catch up to where I need to be via double readings over the course of the week. I find reading the Bible in the morning tends to help me through the rest of the day. Certainly between it and my coffee I am vaguely awake by the time I hit my desk at 8am.

The rest of life goes fairly well. Still trying to maintain my social life, and still getting a handle on the job. The latter at least seems to be getting easier somewhat, and I am very much looking forward to getting out on the floor on 10-25.

I have been listening to this over the past week and thought I'd share it.

I follow with the iced coffee...

No comments: