Sunday, February 15, 2009

California: Big Government at work

For anyone that believes in the wisdom of the government running the economy (and in big government in general) I offer this article which talks about the fine job the California government has done on that front. At least the Republicans in the state are finally saying no more tax hikes and attempting to focus on the real solutions, speading cuts and tax cuts. I would submit that if Liberals have their way fiscally we can expect similar "solutions" that have already been tried by the Californians. Big government simply doesn't work, and if fiscal responsibility had been a term the Democrates understood I doubt very much California would be in this position. I will be interested in seeing if the GOP members hold out. I certainly hope so, for the sake of true financial recovery in that state.

No comments: