Saturday, November 22, 2008

Braille and podcasting

Well I am finally useing my refreshable Braille display again. I have let my Braille lapse, particularly over the past few months, and am attempting to gain regular useage again through the use of the display- the thought being that some use daily, no matter how small, is better then none. I am fairly pleased, and hope to continue the use. I will post updates here weekly as to how much I use the display to determine how the experiment progresses.

I am also learning how to create a podcast. Anyone who knows me knows I am passionate about adaptive technology, and thus through the suggestion of a friend I have determined to give producing a podcast a go. The focus will mostly focus on AT, though anything related to blindness or my wims may be included. I hope it will provide another point of view in a field (that of podcasts related to blindness) which seems to be rather empty of regular updates. The excellent work of the folks at Serotalk being a pleasant exception to this rule.

Also I found this article on what Christian inclusivness looks like. Good stuff.

I follow with the iced coffee...

No comments: